YIELD: 8 SERVINGS PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES COOK TIME: 20 MINUTES TOTAL TIME: 35 MINUTES
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 cups baby spinach, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 (13.8-ounce can) refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Lightly coat, a baking sheet or pizza pan with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, spinach, sour cream, cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic powder and onion powder; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Stir in 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan; set aside.
- Working on a surface that has been sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet or pizza pan.
- Spread artichoke mixture evenly over the pizza; top with remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Place into oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheeses have melted.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.